800 Seagate DR, Naples FL 34103
22 Old Kings Highway South, Darien, CT 06820
159 Rowayton Ave, Rowayton CT 06853
Call: 917-941-5362 or email Elaine.Falkenberg@raveis.com
Please contact me for recent home sales statistics for your neighborhood, if you would like to know the market value of your home, or if you are thinking of buying!
I look forward to meeting you.
I am a full time dedicated real estate professional. When I left the corporate world 17 years ago, I approached this venture like starting a new business. I was in sales in New York City, working for a start up company called C2Media straight out of college, then monster.com as a major account manager. Full steam ahead with marketing, advertising, networking. I invested money, time, and effort into my business. Through the ups and downs in the real estate market, I try to keep the same philosophy - strong work ethic, spending money to make money, innovative marketing ideas, positive attitude, energy, and enthusiasm.
I have worked with many young couples coming from NYC to CT just starting to have children, as well as downsizers/empty nesters. Now in Naples, my clients are people from the Midwest, the Northeast and all over the country, looking for second homes or a full time move to the sunshine state
I grew up in Fairfield CT, lived in NYC for many years, then Rowayton, and now in Naples where my sister and parents also live. I am an avid racing and cruising sailor and my husband and I are members of New York Yacht Club, Stamford Yacht Club, and Gulf Coast Sailing in Naples. I also enjoy playing tennis, boot camp, Orangetheory, running, going out for sunset right from the backyard canal, and paddle boarding with my dog. I am passionate about animals. I have been to Rwanda twice and held a fundraiser to help the critically endangered mountain gorillas there.
I am a very adept listing agent. I enjoy the process of marketing and selling each home and developing a customized marketing plan. I love helping people get to the next stage of their lives.
I have been with William Raveis for 17 years and have been in the top ten of the company’s over 4000 agents several years. I have brought in $200 mill in revenue so I have a lot of experience.
I'd love to tell you more about what I can offer you, and more importantly find out what you are looking to do. I am a hard worker, but also empathetic, a good listener, and I hope, a bit fun!
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please contact me . Thank you!
Real Estate Professional Associations
- Naples Area Board of Realtors
- SW Florida MLS
- Darien Board of Realtors
- Darien MLS
- Consolidated MLS
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Chairman's Elite Club multiple years. Top 10 out of 4000 3 years.
- Agent of the Year - Darien office
- Top Listing Agent - multiple months/years
- Top Selling Agent - multiple months/years
- Top Producer - multiple months/years
- Luxury Property Specialist - new construction and waterfront
- CHP designation (Certified Home Professional)
Previous professional experience
- 20 years top producer in corporate sales working for C2 Media & Monster.com in NYC, as well as a short stint in commercial roofing.
- Rowayton resident since 1994, Naples since 2016
- Grew up in Fairfield CT, lived in NYC after college
- Passionate Racing and Cruising Sailor
- Dog & animal lover
- Rwanda's Gorillas
- Stamford Yacht Club, New York Yacht Club, Gulf coast Sailing club, Own a boat that we cruise and race
- Volunteered at PAWS Animal Shelter
- Love to sail, boat, run, bike ride, play tennis, go to boot camp, Orangetheory, paddleboard
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster PA – BA
- Andrew Warde High School, Fairfield CT