Buying a Home
Looking to buy a new home? How Exciting!
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of buyers throughout the buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
First you will need to determine the price range that you can comfortably afford.
Next, I can help you assess your needs. It is usually not possible to get EVERYTHING on your 'wish list' so we want come as close as we can and certainly get the 'must have's. Here are a few questions to help assess your needs:
- How many Bedrooms do you need?
- What other features are important to you in the home - exercise room, office, garage?
- What style of home – single family or condo, open floor plan, new construction, one floor living?
- Condition of the home - a home that 'needs work' but may be more affordable or something that is ‘done’?
- How much land is important?
- What type of neighborhood/lifestyle – golf community, waterfront/boating, walk to town, beachfront, equestrian?
- What other things are important in a home and neighborhood?
During this process we also narrow down the area that is right for you
I would love to help you find the perfect home. It is very gratifying for me to see my clients move into their homes, whether a total move or a second home!
Looking forward to helping you, please contact me and lets get started!